MENU

Slide

Pamper ourselves silly with a Bed, Brunch and Bliss Staycation at Pan Pacific Hotel

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy halloween, hope you're having a scaaaaaaary good time! :P

Counting down 23 days to the wedding! Oh gooooosh I'm so excited for the honeymoon!
I've arranged for afternoon tea with my bridesmaids tomorrow and we're having the hens night on the 15th (crossing my fingers and hoping for a very very mild hen's night, please nadnut shirley don't kill me, I'm openly damn scared of this 2 hahah)

Busying with lots of wedding prep, who know that there will be so much to do right? The PR team from Pan Pacific Singapore invited us for a stay on their newly launched Bed, Bliss and Brunch staycation package!


Bed, Bliss and Brunch staycation package:
  • One-night staycation for two in a Harbour Studio Room (usual rates $590++/night)
  • Four-hour Sunday Champagne Brunch for 2 at Edge (usual price $168 per adult)
  • Late check-out at 5:00pm on Sunday
And this package is priced from $525 and available on Saturdays until 28 December 2014.
More details HERE!

They were so nice to give us an upgrade to the Pacific Harbour Studio which is bigger and OMG wait till you see the awesome sunken tub!

Our room was on the 33rd club room level, which also gives us access to the Pacific Club Lounge for their afternoon tea and evening cocktails!

Here's a mini room tour:


Hallway in the room (toilet and shower on the left)


Walk-in wardrobe + safe area


Oh goooooooood, just look at that huge sunken tub. I want a rub-a-dub-dub bathtime NAO!
Luckily i brought my Lush bubble bath bars, hehe if not I could totally cross over to Suntec just opposite to grab some anyways!



Thank you Pan Pacific for the chocolates, they were delicious and disappeared into our happy bellies as soon as we spotted them! :D


Pretty fab view of the city where I was rolling around in the massive bed!



Pleasantly surprised to find 2 "Your-Big-Day Survival Kit" Black box sitting by our bedside waiting for us when we checked in! (i recently reviewed one of the Super 10 boxes and did a giveaway on instagram!)

One for the to-be groom and a hugggggge one for the to-be bride - yay me!! :D



And yup, didn't take 2 seconds before Leon started digging through and exploring his survival kit!




My turn, my turn!!



So Black Box and Pan Pacific Singapore have teamed up to produce a Wedding Survival Kit for Her and Wedding Survival Kit for Him specially for couples who hold their weddings at Pan Pacific Singapore. 

These boxes will be given to the couples on the BIG DAY and contain life-saving items that might save them in a pinch during the day! So if you're a pan pacific wedding couple, there's a lovely surprise waiting in store for you!!!



Having a lots of fun exploring the contents of our boxes! 

I've always wanted to try the Bioderma Micellar water for make up removal (yah i know i'm super backdated, because I have so many bottles of oil makeup removers that was sent to me! hahaha wanted to finish my stash before I try new products) so yay I got to try it from this survival kit and I really liked it! 

My friend, Florella who relocated to london was telling me that it's so much cheaper in London as compared to SG, since it's a french product will it be even cheaper in Paris? Perhaps i should stock up during my honeymoon! :D

Lots of useful products in the kit that I might really need during the wedding but probably will not have on hand because I will not plan for it like the blister pack from Hansaplast and wipes from Nivea and Snail White hydrating mist, sewing kit just in case? This kit is quite smart and probably totally essential on my wedding day! 

Thanks Black Box! I'll have my bridesmaid bring around some of these essential items on my wedding day just in case! hehe



Oh who's that? Uh-ok.
Just this crazy dude pouncing on the bed, mid-selfie! 

Hahaha I kind of love this accidental shots! Me being all smiley and casual taking a selfie and leon comes poucing over like a big fat cat.



Yep, yep there he go.



Hehe you're crazy but I love you! 23 days to go!




LEON: WANT A COOKIE? *Act cute wink wink* ♡ 

FIDEL: DON'T WANT I WANT YOU!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!


  
All these snacking on cookies was making us hungry, so up we go to level 38 Pacific Club Lounge for afternoon tea! I love love, looooove the pacific club, I might be a little sua ku but I think it's one of the prettiest hotel lounges i've been to! 

Great view of the city and all the comfy armchairs and couches ahhhh feels like home.



Whoaaa Chill Crab bun, yuuuums!

Yeah.. I knooooow, looking like a greedy pig, can't even stop eating for a pulse for a photo but I was still chomping on, hahaha the whole braces can't eat anything thing totally does not apply to me, chomping on like a soldier!


After afternoon tea we went to Marine Square and Suntec city to pak tor and bought Leon a pair of new pants from POA, apparently there's the tradition that i have to put a pair of pants, wallet and belt when we return head and tail part of the roasted pig back to the groom's family, sooooo much traditions and all that, ugh! 

Went back to our awesome hotel room back at Pan pacific and i was whining about how upset i was having to miss out on the Sunday champagne brunch at Edge and late check out at 5pm, seriously just imagine a nice sunday, sleep until you feel like it, wake up and head to EDGE, slurp some delicious succulent oysters and seafood and everything awesome in between and back to nua-ing till evening to check out.. SHIOK! 

But too bad we had to miss that all out because we had our Guo Da Li thingy so we have to get back home like at 8am. So saaaaaad! So i declared that I had to have oysters for dinner!!!

...and my wish was granted! 
muahaha thank you my awesome loving muackies fiancé.


..and lookie who we managed to jio out for dinner! 

Our future #punggolians double date! Hehe coincidentally, nadnut and Skai was in town for their staycation at another hotel and we met up for dinner + drinks in Robertson Quay at Oyster Bar Grill & Wharf.


Lots of wedding + honeymoon talk and a round of mojito and beers for us and we headed back to our hotel(s)! heh


 Midnight bubble bath!! Gonna have a nice soak, eat grapes and watching walking dead on Leon's laptop!




Love love, LOVEEEEE! Lush bubble bath bars! So much bubbles it's gonna spill out of this giant tub any moment now hehe! 

My favourite bubble bar from Lush has got to be SunnySide, which is this super yummy smelling super glittery max and it makes the bathwater all gold and blingy, so so pretty. 

And yes, i only used 1 of the SunnySide bubble bar and had this much bubbles! I will alwasys break it into small fishball size and hold it in my palms and let the water hit the bubble bar until it bubbles up like craaaaazy. I think it was partly because the water pressure is really high so it was so bubbly because i've tried this bubble bar at another hotel stay and it wasn't this bubbly haha

I predict that I will go craaaaazy at the Lush in London since it's going to be cheaper there and the christmas season collection will be out!!!


Morning came way to quickly and we rushed to Edge for a quick quick breakkie before rushing off home for our Guo Da Li and spent the rest of the day visiting relatives to deliver cakes and invitations!

Ahhh the good times passes too quickly! How i wish we could have stay for the Sunday Champage brunch and finally check out at 5pm leisurely but too bad! Next time perhaps! (:



Didn't have time to take photo of the live food stations but the breakfast food selection was so extensive! Super awesome, i think i could've stayed here for a 2 hour breakfast if I wasn't in a rush for time! Hahahah



★ 

Pan Pacific Singapore

7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square
Singapore 039595
Contact: +65 6336 8111
Email: enquiry.ppsin@panpacific.com
 
Details on the Bed, Brunch and Bliss staycation promotion HERE!  


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: